Thursday, December 12, 2013

Wish List!

Wish lists are so fun to make and I love looking at other people's wishes. I've also made an activities wish list, with things I want to do with my family this holiday season (which is better than any object you can gift or get). But here are some material goods I've been wishing for :) 

1/ Subscription to Lucky Peach - the coolest food magazine, $18 2/ INNA Jam Subscription - this is the best jam- wouldn't it be exciting to get a box of mystery jams every season? $66 3/ Heath Bud Vase - for buds!, $23 4/ Malin + Goetz Eucalyptus Deodorant - the best-smelling deodorant, $18 5/ Cashmere Travel Wrap - I fly a lot, and lately I've been wishing for a travel wrap that I can use as a scarf-headwrap-blanket, $275* 6/ Baggu Basic Tote - for toting stuff around, in gorgeous brown leather, $160 7/ Stella McCartney Knickers of the Week - these have been on my wish list for a long time. There's just something about days-of-the week undies, and these are so beautiful, $195 8/ Rock 'n Soul Part 1 - Hall & Oates's greatest hits on vinyl 9/ Tartine Cookbook - so I can make my own banana cream pie, $35 10/ Kiehls Gently Exfoliating Body Scrub & Deluxe Hand & Body Lotion - the BEST body scrub and lightly fragrant body lotion (all three scents are great), $28 & $22

*Currently 30% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment